Conversing with a complete word or an acronym can change the meaning of the phrase completely and the use of acronyms has surged these days on many social media platforms.
One such acronym is the CFS on which many people are scratching their heads and are frequently searched on the internet nowadays.
CFS Stands for “Close Friend Story” on Instagram which lets you post a private story only to your best friends whom you wish while keeping your story private and not publicized for everyone.
So, guys! Are you still scorching your head to know what does CFS mean on Instagram? Let’s delve into it with this post. This will explain to you all about it. Now, let’s start our topic without any delay.
What Does CFS Mean on Instagram
When it comes to knowing the cfs meaning on Instagram, it means a “Close Friend Story”.
Basically, CFS is a unique feature of Instagram that enables the user to post their content privately without letting it be viewed by the other users on Instagram and separating your personal to professional life on it.
Using this feature you can share a personal story with a selected group of close friends while preventing others from viewing your private story.
You are free to share your private story with a selected group of people whom you have enlisted on your best friends list.
Introduced in 2018, “Close Freind Story” or CFS is an amazing feature of Instagram that is a great way to enhance privacy if you have a number of followers on Instagram.
Picking a group of people each time you share your personal moment might be pretty confusing so it is better to post on a group ready to go. So, it is good to create a group of close friends to share something more personal.
How to Create CFS On Instagram
To create a Close Frind List follow the steps
- Launch your Instagram app on your device.
- Go to the “Profile page” on your Instagram account located at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Click on the “Hamburger” icon or “Three Lines” button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Pick the option “Close Friends”
- Here list of your followers will appear on the screen
- Choose the “Followers” whom you want to add to your close friends list.
- Tap on “Done” and your close friend will be prepared.
Now start sharing your story to your Close friends by following the steps
- To post a story tap on the “+ icon” at the bottom of the screen
- Pick the story, you want to post.
- And then here you can get “Your Story” and “Close Friends” options.
- Choose the “Close Friend” option and your story will be shared with your close friends.
Now you are ready to post stories to your close friends on Instagram. You can edit it when you wish. Adding or removing someone or starting to make a fresh list of close friends will be handy to you using the CFS feature
Worry not, it will not be notified to anyone after adding or removing to your list of close friends.
Read Next: https://jihansyakira.com/maximizing-efficiency-the-role-of-technology-in-warehouse-management-solutions.html